The Allard P1 was a series of saloons introduced in 1949. The P1 was offered in a two door saloon body style, and was powered by Ford-sourced V8 engines. The standard P1 was powered by a 3.6L V8, while the Competition Series, which was a performance focused variant, was fitted with a 4.4L V8 engine. Both engines were paired to a 3 speed manual transmission which sent power to the rear wheels. The Allard P1 was produced until 1952, with only a total of 155 examples built.