The Delahaye 134 was a series of luxury cars that debuted in 1933. The 134 was powered by a 2.2L inline four engine that produced 50hp. This engine was used for the 134 and later 134N variant. Delahaye offered the 134 in a range of body styles, as well as selling a chassis to be bodied by coachbuilders. Production of the 134 was halted due to WW2, but production resumed briefly in 1945 of a new variant known as the 134G, which featured a larger 2.4L inline four engine. Production of the Delahaye ended in 1946.