The Morris Cowley was a series of cars unveiled in 1915. The first variant introduced was the Cowley Bullnose, which was followed by the Cowley Flatnose. These cars were powered by a range of inline four engines, and available in a variety of open and closed body styles. Morris would continue to use the Cowley name until 1935, when the name was put on hiatus. After WW2, Morris reintroduced the Cowley, offering it in a variety of body styles and configuration until finally discontinuing the model in 1962.